Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Want To Rent Art Is There A Way I Can Rent Mat Space At A Martial Arts Place For A Date?

Is there a way i can rent mat space at a martial arts place for a date? - i want to rent art

Girl I'm interested in someone in the examination Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, it's just that I know a thing or two, but do not want to try it in a class of metrics that I teach, to be preferred. So I thought it would be fun, something like a spot of martial arts dates back to her and to their facilities for a half hour or so to use create. Who knows if that is possible?

5 comments:

Scotticus maximus said...

HA HA HA
I think much better place to fight a young girl on a mat in a dojo.
Thank you for the laugh.
Anywho, you can use the gym after hours. Ask your teacher if you might take some time for additional training to take if no one else around. Some gyms are 24 hours, test the aerobics room into a gym like this.
You know what, let me give you some advice.
This girl is not interested in BJJ or to learn about it. It is in the proses of trying to spend time with you because he loves you. A dinner and a movie later, and as Flin.
Good luck, big head.

The Sanda Panda said...

scottius maximus quite heavy. Dont rent a martial arts dojo for her. of free space in your house or something.

= P

Ray H said...

Ask the scene from the martial arts in your area.

RedSoxB... said...

Depending on the location of the martial arts.

Aaron J said...

Ask people in places ... It can be expensive

Post a Comment