Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fetus In 35th Percentile 35 Weeks Pregnant And Measuring Small.?

35 weeks pregnant and measuring small.? - fetus in 35th percentile

Ok, I am 35 weeks pregnant with my fourth child. I was only 98 pounds before pregnancy and now with this I weigh 132 pounds. I'm not fat or overweight, and I am a good size now and I went well until about 2 weeks when I was a ultrasound and they said the baby measured abdominal, small and she was in the 10th Percentile for the age of the fetus. They ordered me to have had an ultrasound, and a weekly appointment with the doctor twice a week until they feel comfortable to deliver. Last week I went for my sonogram and there that I weigh a drop of fluid and the baby is only 3 pounds 1 oz My belly is also very limited 28cm. What could be the problem? What is fever? They said that if all else fails, I just kept tearing is because the growth of something called the otherriction in utero. Last week, when she 12-percentile for the age of the fetus. What happens to my child?

No comments:

Post a Comment