Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Build Your Own Concrete Bathtub Is Designing And Building Your Own Home Difficult? Is It Any Different/cheaper From Buying?

Is designing and building your own home difficult? Is it any different/cheaper from buying? - build your own concrete bathtub

I want to build someday, despite the objections of people, I'm a draftsman and feel the desire to design a house of my own life, someone has, I heard and met people who don 'yet, but his adventure through your project. What is it? Was it worth it? I would build on the ground, semi-rural: it's snowing. I live alone w / pets. I like natural materials like stone, wood, and concrete masonry units, it would be like a basement and attic, two-story building, Italian style villa, cabin or home contry. I would like to paint here, a library and a home office, a coach, two-car garage and a room for my collections of elements of the story weoponry and, I like the house Home Freindly family: families in times of tradiditon annual meeting or, room for them to spend the night (s).

No comments:

Post a Comment