Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Police Walkie Talkie Channels In Miami It Is Possible To Listen To Police Officers With A Walkie Talkie?

It is possible to listen to police officers with a walkie talkie? - police walkie talkie channels in miami

I have a brother who has) 10 a walkie talkie (Cobra microTALK and 1 to 22 channels. He said that the police can over, and it is impossible for me to hear, I understand the need for a scanner or something else. But then I started listening for a while and they sound like real police officers, I heard her say to find a place to find a place ... . A drunken man who ran on. (something ).... then began to speak to my brother and then one of them said: Outside of radio, television. Then my brother went his way, and again one of them spoke to my brother and told him: "Get out of the chain .. We are traying to control the traffic.
my brother, ignore the message and began to laugh, you want donuts? Donuts wants? One of them answered: No, we do not want donuts, we are ready.
I hear talk all I hear cars and a third person to speak, (a woman) on several occasions.
You can hear the police officer with a walkie-talkie?
I'm sorry if you see any mistake in my spelling, I KNOW much English:)

4 comments:

►BobB◄ said...

I seriously doubt it!

The Cobra is not "police" of frequencies.
The Cobra is a common system of radio frequencies that are shared by many users. The radio service called Family Radio Service. When using this control these Web sites for radio companies, they do it illegally. These frequencies were from the FCC for family, personal communications and the free license revoked.

However, there are channels that are accessible from the radios that will require a license of $ 85.00, these fall under the GMRS channels, and should not operate to the user guide tells you what channels need a license. Not much, the police allowed to work there either, GMRS is a non-profit group that all business users that are outdated GMRS. If there are still companies GMRS users must accept any interference, and offer no interference with other users.

Tim said...

As I think the accusations that you have, you can use the CB radio-frequency and y'all Musta Been on Channel 9, which means the channel 9 for emergencies only for themselves, it is probably possible (or is there Many people Messin around on the walkie-talkie)

Violet Panda. said...

It might be possible. And walkie-talkies are able to reach the various channels. The channel you've probably heard was the police. Make sure that your brother was not a joke.

Obama Ruins America said...

make clear, it is possible to

Post a Comment