Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ls Magazine Stars What Is A "funny Or Hilarious Word For You" And Why?

What is a "funny or hilarious word for you" and why? - ls magazine stars

What word or just type a word, the laughs .. would be served, and could not really stop, even if you wanted it?

I (questions in people MAY have seen the last few years, and I could not (resist the temptation or one of those magazines with the stars! LOL!)

Now my question .. what a sentence or
A. Gross Out!
B. It makes it almost pee in your pants laughing or crying your head?
C. you feel extreme pain?
D. There will feel soooo guilty ** everytime!?
E. You mad every time I hear what you say?
F. socks feel like someone is about?
G. would like to tell them that helped!?
H. want to vomit!?
I. I do not know!
J. It makes sense to kick the person said.?
AI have no idea ... I would not!
L. I can not see the same word or phrase .....!

Thank you!

1 comment:

mel said...

I Love / Hate the word panties ... Whenever I speak to Victoria's Secret, such as "Do you like look at our laundry? On sale! And I turned over. I do not know why. This word just makes fun!

Post a Comment