Friday, November 13, 2009

I Am Looking Fora Purse Store At Tanger Mall In Branson, Mo If You Can Spot A Fake Louis Vuitton Speedy, How Can You Tell It's Fake

If you can spot a fake Louis Vuitton Speedy, how can you tell it's fake - i am looking fora purse store at tanger mall in branson, mo

Most people think they can spot a fake one miles, but the counterfeiters are very good copies. What are you looking especially if you think you see a fake? Do you think you're never wrong? I am in a forum known stock market and many people who think they can detect a forgery a mile away, but many of them are authentic item as wrongly identified.

Please specify the name of what you are looking for.

Thank you for answering!

2 comments:

mel said...

Sometimes, but quite frankly, most people do not know what to look for. I saw the auction (not mine) pulled from eBay, because people have said, things that are not. It is ridiculous. her as a witch hunt is: /

Theres a lot of great resources there, but again, most people have no idea.

lifeisgo... said...

I can tell by the color of the leather seats. I have never seen a false color can be copied correctly, need not appear then patina or watermarks. It is all too obvious. I can not tell a good fake for the Monogram canvas. This seems to have been easy to copy, too. I have a pair of jeans quickly, but all the wrong pockets denim I've seen ridiculous. I do not have the right equipment. They are very obvious. And yes, sometimes I can spot a fake ticket from 10 yards.

Post a Comment